Jean B. Reynolds, Esq.
Jean Reynolds specializes her legal practice in the area of wills, trusts, and estates. She focuses on helping clients with wills and trusts, estate planning, special needs planning, estate administration and litigation, elder law, business succession, and asset protection.
Jean is a native of Chatham, Virginia, and received her B.A. degree in Biology from the University of Richmond in 1989. After graduation, she managed Piedmont Finance Services, Inc., a privately held loan company, for ten years before returning to law school. Jean received her J.D. degree from the Appalachian School of Law in 2003.
She is a member of the Virginia State Bar and is licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Jean is a past president and current board member of the Society of Financial Services Professionals - Richmond Chapter, a past board member of the Financial Planning Association of Central Virginia, and a member of the Estate Planning Council of Richmond.
In addition to her professional affiliations, Jean also serves on the boards of Good Neighbor Village, a non-profit residential community for adults with mild to moderate intellectual disabilities, and Medical Home Plus, a non-profit support organization for children with special needs and their families in Virginia.
- Wills and Trusts
- Estate Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Estate Administration and Litigation
- Elder Law
- Business Succession
- Asset Protection
- Estate Planning Council of Richmond
- Society of Financial Services Professionals - Richmond Chapter
- Of Counsel, Whitehead & Chiocca, PLC, Richmond, VA, 2009-2011
- Associate, Legacy Law Group, Richmond, VA, 2006-2009
- Of Counsel, Woods Rogers, PLC, Danville, VA, 2003-2006
- Appalachian School of Law, J.D., 2003
- University of Richmond, B.A., 1989
- Board Member, Good Neighbor Village
- Board Member, Medical Home Plus